Friday, 26 April 2013

EVOL

Had a rough start yesterday. Got a couple of Facebook statuses forwarded to me which were followed by whatsapp messages by various people. I usually turn a blind eye to facebook updates like this as I respect each individual's opinion, no matter how divergent from mine. However, I got really ticked off when I saw a post and this led to a facebook response.

The 'offending' Facebook post made no sense what-so-ever. The situation has changed since last year and it continued to change this year as well. Maybe others were not privy to certain information sent personally to me and this allowed a 'sympathy party' to form. I will not post any details here, or on facebook. But suffice to say- in lieu of the current situation, the messages are distasteful. Maybe the whatsapp messages could have been worded better. but no corrections were made to expand on it- I will take it as it is.

I have considered that hormonal changes could have played a majority part as well. For that, I do think my response might be harsh. Nevertheless, I still stand by my response.

I was hoping for it to be a peaceful, relaxing day yesterday. It did turn out ok- watched a couple of standup comedies, played counterstrike again and attempted to learn the "gentleman" dance. Peaceful, maybe not, but I was relaxed at the end of the day.